• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

11/30 Goodbye November GDT - Blackhawks @ Red Wings (7:00 PM EST)

Rate this topic

If his off ice "challenges" are so bad, and have existed since he played in Edmonton, why would Edmonton trade assets to get him back?

The source, and it's author, are completely idiotic. Go ahead and base your thoughts on this kind of crap if you like, but I'd consider thinking about it for more than two or three seconds next time.

8 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Because the article was discussing trading him back to Edmonton. That would number his days left in Detroit, would it not? Did you even read the article?

Why would we trade him back to edmonton?

9 hours ago, kipwinger said:

If his off ice "challenges" are so bad, and have existed since he played in Edmonton, why would Edmonton trade assets to get him back?

The source, and it's author, are completely idiotic. Go ahead and base your thoughts on this kind of crap if you like, but I'd consider thinking about it for more than two or three seconds next time.

Whatever challenges there might have been had nothing to do with why he was traded. It was for cap reasons. 

"...was an immediate fan favorite. He had the ability to score, but more than that, was physical, had a captivating personality and loved being part of the team. Edmonton wanted to keep him this summer, but his ask was more than the Oilers could afford... Even though he wasn’t a regular in the lineup, he was an energy guy that the Oilers sorely miss. He could score, play in the top nine, engage and bring his teammates into the fight. The Oilers could use some of that right now."

Why do I have to explain what you can read yourself?

4 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Whatever challenges there might have been had nothing to do with why he was traded. It was for cap reasons. 

"...was an immediate fan favorite. He had the ability to score, but more than that, was physical, had a captivating personality and loved being part of the team. Edmonton wanted to keep him this summer, but his ask was more than the Oilers could afford... Even though he wasn’t a regular in the lineup, he was an energy guy that the Oilers sorely miss. He could score, play in the top nine, engage and bring his teammates into the fight. The Oilers could use some of that right now."

Why do I have to explain what you can read yourself?

Because if these challenges aren’t serious enough to stop Edmonton from wanting him back then why would they be serious enough for Detroit to move on?

Edited by kipwinger

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Because if these challenges aren’t serious enough to stop Edmonton from wanting him back then why would they be serious enough for Detroit to move on?

NHLTradeSource, a clickbait outlet I have never heard of before, said so Kip. Ignore the fact that the rumor doesn't even make sense. His off issues that started in edmonton, have continued in Detroit, and that's why Edmonton wants him back, and that's all you need to know about it.

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

NHLTradeSource, a clickbait outlet I have never heard of before, said so Kip. Ignore the fact that the rumor doesn't even make sense. His off issues that started in edmonton, have continued in Detroit, and that's why Edmonton wants him back, and that's all you need to know about it.

Did you even read it? Like, really really read it?

47 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

The key is to read the article and immediately repeat and share it without ever thinking about it. That's how you know you're winning the internet.

I couldnt even find his made up rumor about stutzle and yzerman on this site. Yup, its legit. 

15 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Stutzle and Yzerman? I haven't heard this one.

He claims its well rumored that yzerman was going to take stutzle 1st overall that draft year, despite no rumors even hinting at it, not even from his lame paparazzi sites, and he gets super defensive when you point this out. 

2 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

He claims its well rumored that yzerman was going to take stutzle 1st overall that draft year, despite no rumors even hinting at it, not even from his lame paparazzi sites, and he gets super defensive when you point this out. 

Ahhhh, yeah I've never heard that one before.