• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Patrick Kane IS a Detroit Red Wing

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

Patrick Kane 3 x $6,000,000 Get it done Stevie Y.

5 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

I could live with this.  I think he's going to get 4 years and finish out with Debrincat.

Is Yzerman eying for a shot at the playoffs with this signing?

Might he be looking to package this years 15th overall for an opposing roster player?

10 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

Patrick Kane 3 x $6,000,000 Get it done Stevie Y.

5 mil x 2. He is still 35 and playing on a bum hip.

23 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

With  Sleepy Uncle Joe (Pavelski) set to retire the Stars need more 'Murican boomers filling their quotas.

still have Suter?

Edited by Axl Foley

On 6/12/2024 at 11:04 PM, Motor City Mullets said:

Is Yzerman eying for a shot at the playoffs with this signing?

Might he be looking to package this years 15th overall for an opposing roster player?

From everything I’ve seen it would appear that despite all (some) of the people who think the Yzerplan is off course the powers that be are happy.  This is because they are getting better ever year, once there’s regression there’s reason for concern.  

The plan this season ultimately has to be to make the club better for the future, but a couple smart moves here and our guys start the winning culture now.  For what it’s worth I fully believe they will make the playoffs this next year but I’m also a huge homer so there’s that.  One can dream 

10 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

From everything I’ve seen it would appear that despite all (some) of the people who think the Yzerplan is off course the powers that be are happy.  This is because they are getting better ever year, once there’s regression there’s reason for concern.  

The plan this season ultimately has to be to make the club better for the future, but a couple smart moves here and our guys start the winning culture now.  For what it’s worth I fully believe they will make the playoffs this next year but I’m also a huge homer so there’s that.  One can dream 

If they don't make the playoffs in 2024-25 season, then the SCAM should be fired.  

I do not want Kane. I think we are all forgetting we were good without him in the lineup in October/November and then again in January. He’s clearly still got some gas in the tank but he’s a luxury and not a necessity. Look at the two teams in the Cup finals and you won’t see a single player on their teams as soft as Kane is on the puck. That’s not winning hockey. 

47 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I do not want Kane. I think we are all forgetting we were good without him in the lineup in October/November and then again in January. He’s clearly still got some gas in the tank but he’s a luxury and not a necessity. Look at the two teams in the Cup finals and you won’t see a single player on their teams as soft as Kane is on the puck. That’s not winning hockey. 

Id take showtime back, but not with term. With the age and injury risk you sign 1 year deals or gtfo. 

9 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Debrincat is the same way

Reported that Detroit and Kane are still talking. Kane also talking to NYR. And Vegas is lurking.

Says best fit and chance to win are his motivators. Wants some term and will not sign a bargain contract. 

My guess is he will sit back and see how UFA and trades play out in july. Once things settle a bit he'll choose a destination.

On 6/12/2024 at 8:04 PM, Motor City Mullets said:

Is SCAM eying for a shot at the playoffs with this signing?

Nobody knows that the SCAM has up his sleeve of wizard.

1 hour ago, kliq said:

Very happy with this contract. His upside is huge, and if his hip goes there are no long term cap issues. We arent 1 point shy of the playoffs last year without him.

He could be better than last year. Now that he's pain free he can actually do a real full offseason training. Something I dont believe he's done in 2 years. 

Sad to see papa perron leave for a rival, but step daddy Kane is more fun to hangout with anyway.

7 hours ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

He could be better than last year. Now that he's pain free he can actually do a real full offseason training. Something I dont believe he's done in 2 years. 

Sad to see papa perron leave for a rival, but step daddy Kane is more fun to hangout with anyway.

Plus there's a better chance captain serious comes over if he gets right.