• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

10/24 - Muh Krakies @ Red Wings - "It's still not Joever" Joegod edition, part again

Rate this topic

Rules for this game:

1. Ignore DCat posters.

2. Remove your hat whenever you glimpse the Joegod.

3. Gloving encouraged.

4. Stick slamming BANNED.

Seattle is struggling BIG TIME out the gate. GRUUUUUUUbauer is a mess and Daccord is a siv. Burakovsky is hurt and their talented rookies are out to lunch.

This should be a literal feast for us goal wise. But let's not get cocky. Glendog your Dzones and Howard your hoagies boys lets go.

3 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Rules for this game:

1. Ignore DCat posters.

2. Remove your hat whenever you glimpse the Joegod.

3. Gloving encouraged.

4. Stick slamming BANNED.

Seattle is struggling BIG TIME out the gate. GRUUUUUUUbauer is a mess and Daccord is a siv. Burakovsky is hurt and their talented rookies are out to lunch.

This should be a literal feast for us goal wise. But let's not get cocky. Glendog your Dzones and Howard your hoagies boys lets go.

Hell yah.  Last game didnt have nearly enough gloving.  Glover with the Glover Hat Trick.  1 Goal, 1 Assist, 1 Gloving.

You know you used to be able to come up to this site and check the gdt, and boom lines were already there. But no now i have to beg n plead for them, then i STILL have to google khan and post them myself. You ppl have really let this place go.

10 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Rasmussen-Compher-Copp

That trio is gonna be rockin' - till the break of dawn...

Krakens top line with Beniers and Eberle have combined for 3(!) points so far. I'm guessing they will have to face these guys and are in for a rough night.

4 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

i wouldnt be surprised if coach plugs him in for Larks if Dboss goes down

thats a given

12 minutes ago, Yszerwings said:
  • Ras for the gordie howe hatty tonight.
  • Berger time gets his first well,,,,, anything.

>Veleno makes sure his bb boys are fed and gets 2 Assists, 1 for Spronger, 1 for Perroner

>Larkin tapes up his stick with pretty rainbows, and the hockey gods deny him the score sheet

>Chia-Holl are a combined +6 on the night

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Krakens top line with Beniers and Eberle have combined for 3(!) points so far. I'm guessing they will have to face these guys and are in for a rough night.

thats a given

GenZ - GenZ - Boomer

They should just bendover and let our based millenial pucks slide into the net ez