• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

Detroit Lions 2023 Thread

Rate this topic

10 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Manning was great, but now you guys suck

why do u keep including me? I am not a Colts fan. I can't root for a team that deliberately tanks.

But if I was, at least the Colts have won a SB.

Edited by Axl Foley

48 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

he is probably bandwagoning the queefs, hence the salt

ahhhhhh there has been a ton of randos getting boners in their kansas shiddy briefs for the KS queefs these past few years.

Cant wait for the Lions to wreck the Hawks and I get to listen to every b*tchpigeon fan at work tell me how Geno Smith is still way better than Jared Goff. Better luck watching the Kraken west coast new faqs.

2 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Cant wait for the Lions to wreck the Hawks and I get to listen to every b*tchpigeon fan at work tell me how Geno Smith is still way better than Jared Goff. Better luck watching the Kraken west coast new faqs.

Geno Smith isn't even a starting QB. Or shouldnt be.

Watch the 2nd play @ 14 seconds into the video

The Lions pull not one but TWO offensive linemen to the left side of the field to block for Gibbs. #77 and #73. 300 lb guys versus a 180 lb KC corner and 200 lb linebacker. KC is FUQQED on this play. I love weird plays like this because they are easy to miss if you are not looking for them, subetly very smart, and Cambell is exploiting every advantage he has. I have a great O line? Great make them block in the outside passing lane for my halfback. Sounds silly till it works.

Now watch this vid:

St. Brown is catching playaction passes the entire game now almost untouched each time because our running game is an established threat, and KC has to honor it or get burned.

Specifically go to 50 seconds in. Campbell positions 87 La Porta - the rookie TE - all the way on the left side of Goff's offensive line. At the snap La Porta goes into motion and crosses the entire O line to block on the right side for Goff. Pass completed to St. Brown. More subtle creative plays based on our advantage with a superb O line.

Other things I couldn't find footage for: This O-Line DRIVES off the rock. A lot of times you see a guard and a tackle hit each other and it's a stalemate. Hell no with this team. They do not understand stalemate. Those feet keep moving forward and the O-line is creating space inch by inch, even if they're not always perfect. This is the kind of blue collar workhorse GRIT BS that makes me believe in Dan Campbell. I GUARANTEE the first footage Campbell showed this team was his tackles murdering and laying on the KC D-line.

This team is built from the trenches out, and it looks like it might finally have the talent weapons on that foundation to do something. Exciting. This team can move and groove.

2 hours ago, bIueadams said:

He's Chokonma's cousin who QB's for the Colts.

51 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Except for week 1 10 and 18, the Lions have such an easy schedule.

Chokonma dick

lol gottem

Lets talk about the defense.

Everyone has forgotten how good the D is. Mahomes got fuqqed by the D. Our trench players are golden. Most dont realize the D was an above average D to end the season last year. This isnt a situation where our D is better than most think, this is a situation where our D is WAY better than most ppl think.

This IS a superbowl contender.

On 9/13/2023 at 9:52 PM, bIueadams said:

Lets talk about the defense.

Everyone has forgotten how good the D is. Mahomes got fuqqed by the D. Our trench players are golden. Most dont realize the D was an above average D to end the season last year. This isnt a situation where our D is better than most think, this is a situation where our D is WAY better than most ppl think.

This IS a superbowl contender.

This didnt age well.  The D was TRASH today.  Same .... Old .... Lions.

6 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Lions are just following the Yzerplan. Get barely better every year. Dont rush things. 

You are not Detroit r-slur trash enough to understand this, but when the Lions win the first game of the season (especially against the champs) = The window is open. Superbowl time. Talk s*** to everyone.

I enjoyed it, however fleeting it was 

6 hours ago, marcaractac said:

The loss yesterday doesn't worry me. It's a very young defense, although they certainly need a couple of legit defensive tackles. 

In the end, before the season started, I'd imagine pretty much everyone expected a 1-1 record at this stage. 

To be fair Seattle isn't trash. Middle of the road team. And we lost in OT. 

Superbowl champs lose games like that every year.