• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/28 Refuse Hughes, Don't Lose to the Blues GDT - Blues @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

58 minutes ago, Dabura said:

On a serious note...

One of my fave Wings playoff moments. Happy i was able to witness it live, sent JLA into a frenzy. That series was a lot closer than it should have been, such a relief when that shot went in. I remember Osgood had a puck hit his stick and bounce behind him in the first OT, but pulled some Hasek-like flip and snagged it just in time. 

Just now, chaps80 said:

One of my fave Wings playoff moments. Happy i was able to witness it live, sent JLA into a frenzy. That series was a lot closer than it should have been, such a relief when that shot went in. I remember Osgood had a puck hit his stick and bounce behind him in the first OT, but pulled some Hasek-like flip and snagged it just in time. 

The good old days! Almost brings a tear to my eye...

PP! Let's go!

Wings with a wide egde in SOG -- 15-4.

The Blues are not a fast team and not an especially good team either and they're giving the Wings a lot of room through the neutral zone. As a result, our transition game looks more precise and dangerous than usual and AA looks like McDavid. I miss the Western Conference.

Negatives: PP continues to struggle (Cholowski's not innocent there) and Larkin needs to be a little more selfish and take some shots. I love that Larkin is always looking to make a high-level setup play, but he's really forcing it right now.

15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

They don’t eat hummus in Philadelphia - they cheesesteaks you silly goose.

Live just outside Philly, can confirm.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm late to the party. I see Howard didn't throw the 1st.

St. Louis Blues? More like Shmaint Shmooish Shmoos amirite?

AA wants that bread tonight.

kronw-AAl-d.jpg

Edited by Dabura

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Live just outside Philly, can confirm.

AA wants that bread tonight.

kronw-AAl-d.jpg

This is why we need Kronwall, hez learnin dem kidz rel gud

I was very critical of AA after last season and throughout the summer. He's exceeded all my hopes for him so far this season. He's looking superb out there.

Also, going off one of your previous posts, yeah we look fast out there compared to the Blues. Exciting s***. This team has some nice bones all of the sudden.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I was very critical of AA after last season and throughout the summer. He's exceeded all my hopes for him so far this season. He's looking superb out there.

Yep, same!

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!!!! 2-0!!!!!