• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Where would McGroarty rank among our prospects? He was picked 6 spots after Kasper is he ahead of Kasper? Is he ahead of Danielson? Mazur? Id like Yzerman to step up and get him but whats his floor/ceiling? top 6 winger? top line winger?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6R4a-g3CKPzcSBLkEB-S

That's Rutger on the far left with Drapes and Truscott.

His floor is total hunk, but Id let him take me on the cieling as well if that's what you're asking. 

1 hour ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Where would McGroarty rank among our prospects? He was picked 6 spots after Kasper is he ahead of Kasper? Is he ahead of Danielson? Mazur? Id like Yzerman to step up and get him but whats his floor/ceiling? top 6 winger? top line winger?

2nd. Right behind Edvinsson. Right before Danielson.

1 hour ago, Jimmybigrigs69 said:

His floor is total hunk, but Id let him take me on the cieling as well if that's what you're asking. 

Oh, what a feeling...

When he takes you on the ceiling..

Lionel Richie Dancing On The Ceiling GIF

22 hours ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Great question.

I haven't seen near enough of this kid to comment.   So here's my comment.   (insert laugh track here)   If I'm the Jets would I settle for Mazur and Wallinder in return?   If I'm Detroit would I pay that, when Mazur is exactly what we want in McGroarty?