• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Copenhagen848

Where to buy "Fight night at the Joe" print?

Rate this topic

A few years ago, I saw a framed print of this photo/painting hanging on a wall (in the office of an automatic car wash of all places) in Detroit. It was about 24"x24" in size. I've been trying to figure out where to buy a copy of this print with no luck. It appeared to actually be a painting print rather than a photo. Anyone have this print and/or know where to get it from? This game is still my favorite game of all time since I've been a Wings fan from back in the 80's. I'm finishing my basement and want this for the wall down there. Thanks.

McCarty-Mugs-Lemieux.jpg

looks like the regular photo, just altered brightness/contrast.

anyways, you should be able to find a 16x20 inch photo print of this around detroit sports card shops or possibly gibraltar trade center card shows.

i remember several people back around 1997 trying to collect vernon, shanny, and mccarty's sigs on 16x20 prints of this picture, and im sure unsigned ones are still around.

you could probably find a signed one too if you looked hard enough.

it would be easier to find an 11x14 print of it though, and im sure you arent going for an 8x10 since its for wall hanging purposes, but you'd have zero issues finding one of those in any store that has a decent selection of wings photos.

good luck :thumbup:

A few years ago, I saw a framed print of this photo/painting hanging on a wall (in the office of an automatic car wash of all places) in Detroit. It was about 24"x24" in size. I've been trying to figure out where to buy a copy of this print with no luck. It appeared to actually be a painting print rather than a photo. Anyone have this print and/or know where to get it from? This game is still my favorite game of all time since I've been a Wings fan from back in the 80's. I'm finishing my basement and want this for the wall down there. Thanks.

McCarty-Mugs-Lemieux.jpg

There is one at Hambos Coney Island in Ferndale sighned by McCarty I believe. I go in there often and Im sure if you offerd a fair price they would probably sell it

i seen 16x20 prints of this for sale at the mccarty/kocur signing at gibraltar trade center in taylor this weekend.

20 bucks.

you can also buy it from dc sports for 30 bucks on ebay, and arrange to pick it up in their store and not pay the 10 dollars extra for shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Darren-Mccarty-vs-Claude-Lemieux-Fight-16x20-Photo-/270554268489?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item3efe4a8349

you can also buy it from dc sports for 30 bucks on ebay, and arrange to pick it up in their store and not pay the 10 dollars extra for shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Darren-Mccarty-vs-Claude-Lemieux-Fight-16x20-Photo-/270554268489?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item3efe4a8349

Awesome! Thank you!

And thanks to everyone for the replies!